BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
The Sourcing Specialist will assist with building a pro-active pipeline of qualified candidates, partnering with Recruiters and Senior Recruiters to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate pipelines to meet the overall recruiting goals, from direct sourcing through to telephone screening.
Please note this is a 12 month fixed term contract, with potential for extension. It can be based from any of our main UK sites (Guildford, London, Leeds or Gloucester) however can be predominantly home based with occasional travel to offices.
What you’ll be doing
Listed below are some of the typical activities undertaken, however this is not intended to be a fully comprehensive list:
- Working closely with senior recruiters to fully understand the role requirements
- Using varied sourcing techniques to source potential amazing candidates to join our business, including ad response, market mapping, linkedin sourcing and social media campaigns
- Use multi-media platforms to attract potential candidates using innovative and creative techniques
- Conduct CV screening and telephone interviews referring to the hiring requirements and dealing with candidate’s expectations
- Using initiative to improve processes to ensure the candidates experience is the best it could be, partnering with the candidate care team
- Ensuring job descriptions are in line with company standards covering and are covering key aspects of the role
What we’re looking for
- A strong knowledge and passion for recruitment
- Recruitment life cycle
- Channels/routes to market
- Recruitment activity reporting (daily/ weekly)
- Proficient in Boolean search/X-ray search techniques
- Ability to build strong relationships with candidates, recruiters and hiring managers
- Utilise multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative sourcing strategies
- Used to working to tight KPI’s, with a strong commitment to process data integrity and systems updates
- Work closely with the recruiters to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals
- Develop a thorough understanding of the profiles for which you are searching by forming and maintaining a relationship with recruiters and hiring managers
- Identify relevant market trends to map top relevant talent
- Attention to detail and comfortable working to agreed SLAs to ensure an operationally effective recruitment process.
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience using an Application Tracking System e.g. SuccessFactors.
- A team player with a flexible and supportive approach.
Life at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day. By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we’re working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance wellbeing.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential.
About BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We use our intelligence-led insights to help defend Governments, Nations and Societies from cyber-attacks and financial crime. Our customers depend on our evolving capabilities to help them safely grow their organisations. Our unprecedented access to threat intelligence, world-leading analysts and market-leading technology means we can help them to adapt, evolve and stay ahead of the criminals.
Division overview: Corporate Functions
At BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence industry, and the business could not operate without all the dedicated work of our Corporate Functions teams. From Finance & Operations through Communications & Marketing, to HR and Site Operations and more, our Corporate Functions enable our divisions to implement ground-breaking digital transformations and crucial defence software.
As part of Corporate Functions, you will be supporting and partnering with our global business from the backline, being a strategic advisor within your specialist area, and ensuring the business runs smoothly and efficiently. We all have a role to play in defending our clients; and this is yours.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.