A global business based in London is looking for an experienced Solution/ Application Architect to help support the design and integration of its key projects and cloud package solutions.
To successfully deliver this role, you will need to have:
- Experience developing integrated solution architectures Design Stage ensuring that there is a clearly documented technical scope with a clearly defined set of accountabilities, responsibilities
- Assess the completeness and correctness of the overall application template architecture for application functionality, data, integration, IT infrastructure (hosting, networks, access / connectivity, EUC).
- Provide stakeholders with ongoing visibility and control over the architecture and design process as part of overall IT systems delivery for programme
- Support Design, build and test activities
- Azure experience is a must for this role.
- Experience with a range of technologies and business applications: SAP, iManage, worksite, interaction.
- This role is less about development, and more about a solution architect all-rounder with a technology holistic approach to see the enterprise landscape, assist with integrations, contribute to design elements for projects.
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.