Job Title: Project Subtilitas – Software Asset Management Analyst
Contractor: Inside IR35
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire / Sunbury, West London
Summary of Role
- Raytheon UK is looking for a dynamic and high performing Software Asset Management Analyst to work within its Cyber & Intelligence business. Reporting into the Manager of Software Asset Management, this is a high-profile role, demanding excellent interpersonal skills and high levels of energy, drive, and stamina. The work location will primarily be based at Customer Sites with occasional visits to other company sites in the UK.
- The Software Asset Management Analyst will be part of the Engineering Team and will be required to work closely with the Commercial and Subcontract Management Teams. The candidate will have appropriate commercial and working knowledge of software procurement and vendor engagement.
Software Asset Management Analyst will report to the Software Licence Manager and will be involved in the management of software acquisition, compliance, maintenance renewals, life cycle planning and costing.
- The Software Asset Management Analyst will be required to:
- Facilitate the business’ needs for ongoing technical support and upgrade protection on selected products by ensuring that maintenance, support, and upgrade protection renewals are managed/handled/ordered in advance of their expiration.
- Identify savings opportunities for renewals, software licensing, and services. Follow through with vendors and Raytheon UK partners and associates to obtain identified savings.
- Manage contracts and relationships to maximize value creation and costs for software licensing, maintenance, and service offerings.
- Collect information for budgeting, software compliance & inventory, contract summaries, and cost comparisons.
- Enter and maintain information in a Configuration Management Database format to address budgeting, software compliance & inventory, contracts, and cost. Assist in the development of reporting to address management requirements to obtain information.
- Communicate through email, individual interview, group meetings, and presentations to end users, management, developers, and vendors
- Respond to requests from end users, managers, developers, and team members for specific IT Software Asset Management data information.
- Assist with the identification of the risks, issues and opportunities associated with the programme.
- Participate and contribute positively in and with future Bid and Process Improvement activities.
- Either a candidate with a practical Software Engineering industry background or an IT Service Provision Software Asset Manager coupled with commercial awareness in procurement activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An influencer and ability to communicate at all levels within the stakeholder community.
- Strong organisers who can maintain focus on assigned tasking to completion.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet all given Service Management targets
Willingness to travel in the UK.
- Current DV clearance and not dual nationality.
- Engineering degree or equivalent.
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation qualification.
- Experience working within the integrated supply chain field with exposure to building relationships with suppliers.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build strong relationships with customers and peers. The successful candidate must be able to influence multidiscipline teams.
- Staying Power; maintains personal motivation over the long haul.
- Able to facilitate problem solving of complex issues across business units and organisational boundaries.
- A team player, co-operative and positive outlook.
- Ability to rapidly assimilate information, culture, and process to bring maximum effect in a short space of time.
- Methodical, with attention to detail and demonstrates they are a finisher.
- The energy and drive to complete all given tasks to the appropriate quality, performance and agreed timescales.
- We look to recruit individuals who delivers what they commit to do, resilient in the face of difficulty and have personal and professional integrity of the highest standards.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.