Raytheon is looking to strength its recruitment and retention of staff. To support this we proposed to create a Development Academy. This role is intended to support the creation of this academy. Initially it will be a short be a short term role to confirm resource needs, develop a plan for the three streams of training and propose longer term approach to deliver the strategy and attract new staff. The plan will need to include details of how the initiative will be managed which may require a new longer term role or responsibilities spread across existing staff.
The role will be supported by software function, HR and Engineering Performance Excellence Team (for training, data/finance analysis and operations/communications)
Own the development and design of the proposed Development academy. Including but not limited to:
- Design & Develop the content of the three streams of the Development Academy
- Explore all opportunities to expand our DE & I footprint
- Source and develop relationships with relevant training providers and universities
- Understand the demand and for the programmes and future workload forecast including ROI
- Understand the future costing of running the plan inclusive of supporting resources
- Understand the challenges and opportunities of the programmes
- Work with the Head of L& D to manage all funding relationships for degree and academy programmes, ensuring they deliver value for money.
- Develop career pathways for all streams
- Design relevant compensation guidelines alongside framework
- Work with specialist teams to design content and innovation
To be successful, you are likely to have and be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Understanding of technical project and function needs
- Business acumen, stakeholder management, project management skills and behaviours
- Some training/mentoring experience to weigh up effectiveness and practicalities to support new starters would be ideal
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.