LT Harper LTD
SOC Team Lead – London / South England – £45k – £55k
A Managed Service Provider (MSP) which specialises within Cloud and Cyber Security is actively seeking a SOC Team Lead to manage their cyber defense service across the SOC and Cyber Operations Team.
This is an ideal opportunity for a SOC Team Lead who understands the operations of a SOC and is able to manage a team effectively. The SOC Team Lead will be expected to analyse & evaluate risks and advise the Head of Defensive Security (HODS) regarding relevant matters. The SOC Team Lead will be responsible for collaborating with the HODS to strategically develop the security operations function. The SOC Team Lead will be expected to be the lead incident coordinator and be able to develop use-cases and table-top exercises.
Responsibilities of SOC Team Lead:
- Mentor and guide colleagues
- Act as technical lead for managed & supported services
- Provide monthly reports to appropriate standard
- Ensure high quality service delivery
- Managing daily SOC operations
- Acting as an advisor regarding security risks
- Collaboration with management to develop technical direction
Requirements of SOC Team Lead:
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to build/manage organisational relationships
- Ability to apply fundamental principles to a variety of tasks
- Ability to develop use cases and table top exercises
- Good understanding of complex technical concepts regarding network security, analytical methodology and end to end analytics
Desirables (please still apply even if you don’t have these):
- Experience in SOC
- COMPTIA SECURITY + SANS GCIA or CREST equivalent
- Military service in technical role or cyber training
Please feel free to contact me in regard to the SOC Team Lead at [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.