Job Title: SIOP & Logistics Analyst Industrial Placement
Time Commitment: 37 hours a week
Closing Date: 4th February 2022
Start Date: 4th July 2022
Salary: £20,000 per annum
- Analysis of different data sources to provide actionable information on various subject matters within the Operations & material management area of the business, such as build plan adherence, OTD, Work Order Management, Resource Planning, Inventory Stocking Policies, Material Flow and Plan for Every Part.
- Streamline the despatch process enabling an increased delivery performance to customer and a decrease in turn backs as a result of process failure post-final verification
- Implementation of a KPI dashboard to provide advanced indication of driver measures on production control process performance
Operations analysis & support
- Ownership for updating & enhancing visual management board for value stream leadership review
- Attend meetings capturing attendance, minutes and actions and deputizing for the Materials Manager in relevant meetings
Inventory control & reporting:
- Work closely with materials team to develop, recommend and manage supplier minimum order quantities in support of inventory and lean transformation goals and PFEP objectives
- Responsible for contributing, maintaining and enhancing the ACE and Standard Factory journey to achieve the best-in-class status.
- Must be able to construct and implement standard work/work instructions, in line with the management requirements
- Responsibility for the end-to-end analysis and data management of core inventory metrics
- Preparation & presentation of inventory forecast & action plans on a monthly basis with exposure to the Actuation Systems senior leadership team
SLT (Senior leadership team) review Packs:
- Provide data and analysis to enable the robust and accurate production of SLT (Senior leadership team) review Packs across the value stream
- Enhance the collaboration in review packs between the OE & aftermarket sides of the value stream
Sales Planning / Order Intake Planning Support:
- Assist the SIOP lead in SIOP review preparation
- Participate in customer calls regarding demand management
- Understand process & become 3 star trained in sales order loading & forecast management within the SAP APO environment
Folder storage (e5S) Maintenance & Development
- Create ‘hub’ for materials management working files & documentation
- Set cadence of e5S and be the owner of this process
Personal Characteristics/ Qualifications
- Current study of a degree/masters related subject
- High working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Good familiarity with Word and Access
- Good communication and team working skills
- Self-starter and Ability to work on own initiative
This is a great opportunity to broaden your personal development and experience exciting challenges. If you’re interested in a Work Placement with Collins Aerospace, we would love to hear from you.
IMPORTANT: Candidates must be able to commit to the full 12 month placement (apart from the 25 days annual holiday).
Your application will go through a variety of selection methods which may result in an interview. Please note that as we find suitable candidates we will no longer accept applications for this opportunity so suggest you apply as early as possible to have the best chance of success! Good Luck!
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.