SIEM Engineer required for a fast-growing Cyber Security consultancy in London.
This is a great opportunity to join a well funded, stealth mode start-up, working with global clients, on major exciting projects.
The role is initially focused on deploying / configuring and tuning SIEM tools with a range of different clients and offers the opportunity to grow and develop with the organisation.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Understanding and application of the following security tools: Development, Configuration and/or deployment experience with any industry leading SIEM platform (including rule creation).
- Knowledge of a programming language such as Python
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and related network protocols: knowledge of standard network protocols like TCP, ARP, ICMP, DHCP, DNS, HTTP, SNMP etc., and accompanying protocol/packet analysis/manipulation tools.
- Knowledge of information security protection/detection and authentication systems (firewalls, IDS, IPS, anti-virus, etc).
- Knowledge of commonly accepted information security principles and practices, as well as techniques attackers would use to identify vulnerabilities, gain unauthorized access, escalate privileges and access restricted information.
This is a great permanent / full time job, offering £40,000 – £60,000, with a new office in Central London. Please apply now for more information.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.