THIS POSITION IS AVAILABLE INSIDE IR35 VIA PAYE OR UMBRELLA
Your new company
One of the largest Central Government Organisations in the UK
Your new role
SharePoint Online Administrator/Consultant – Inside IR35
What you’ll need to succeed
My client is looking for a SharePoint Online Administrator/Consultant to join the organisation on an initial 6 month contract, to support the estate across any SharePoint requirements and administration requests.
The SPO Administrator /Consultant will support the delivery of SPO and Office 365 (O365) services to the group’s delivery bodies. They will provide appropriate administration ensuring that the group’s delivery bodies achieve the most effective and efficient use of the services. They will support other teams within the group to ensure efficient and effective service delivery, compliance assurance, issue resolution and effective management of risk.
- Working under the technical guidance of Application Cloud Architect, and operational reporting to Team Lead – Sharepoint, this role will support in all aspects of the administration of the SPO environment.
- Understanding of SPO applications and work flows
- Delegated Administration of Azure AD, Azure and Office 365 services, ensuring the correct level of access is delegated to users as per their role in the organisation.
- Assist in the Administration of the SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Teams and other O365 Platform Tools.
- Monitor tickets logged in our IT Service Management System and prioritise these in relation to the set SLA agreement in place with the suppliers.
- Liaise directly with support partners and End Users to resolve issues
- Investigate identified problems whilst keeping in contact with the customer and logging notes in the IT Service Management System.
- To carry out regular capacity and performance monitoring and reporting of key systems.
- Support the investigation and implementation of features made available on the O365 platform.
- Monitor overall platform health, including monitoring of Security Compliance Centre
- Coach and mentor junior team members, and assist in the provision of first-class services and consistent levels of capability as required by the organisation
- Excellent knowledge of SPO specifically configuration, operation, migration and reporting
- Good understanding of other O365 technologies and services, ability to support at a platform level.
- Experience of working in ITIL and Agile environments.
The interviews will be conducted remotely, we are looking to onbaord asap.
What you’ll get in return
This is a fantastic role to ensure the client can utilise their SharePoint Online applications and O365 applications successfully across the estate.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.