Service Desk Analyst
Your new company
Hays Technology are currently recruiting for IT Service Desk Analyst for a large public sector organisation based in Leeds. This role is offered on a permanent basis and offers hybrid working.
Your new role
As the IT Service Desk Analyst, you will work within a growing team to provide a customer-focused Service Desk for users in the IT facilities both in Leeds and based at in the UK franchise partners. This will include providing initial support to users requiring assistance with the organisations IT systems and software, Office 365, Teams and authentication services.
You will have excellent interpersonal, communication and IT skills, a broad understanding of IT systems in an enterprise environment and the ability to guide others in the use of a range of IT applications.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience of providing end user support on an IT Service Desk
- End user support with a wide range of Office 365 services
- Understanding of best practice in relation to personal cyber security
- Providing support to end users with IT Security systems such as Multi-factor Authentication
- Experience of working with colleagues to successfully resolve customer enquiries and to assist with the delivery of project goals
- Able to demonstrate an ability to provide initial support for end users of a wide range of IT services, systems and software
- Experience of working within an ITIL environment is desirable but not essential
What you’ll get in return
This exciting opportunity is paying up to £23,200 negotiable on experience and offers excellent benefits. Benefits include hybrid working, and competitive public sector holiday allowance and pension package.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.