Service Delivery Manager – Security Architecture
I am currently working with a Financial Services firm in Europe who are looking to hire a Security Architecture Service Delivery Manager.
Candidates in this role will be the primary point of contact for the Organization and manage the internal delivery network in order to fulfil the requirements and ensure service quality.
– Establish Delivery process
– Service catalogue follow up
– Manage customer expectations
– Build partnerships & stakeholder relations
– Continuous improvement
– Audit, Governance & reporting
– IT Security domain experience
– Previous service management experience
– Previous security architecture experience
– Understanding of Security Frameworks (NIST, ISO27001, COBIT)
– Risk management and compliance
– Good English communication skills (written and oral)
If this could be of interest please share a copy of your CV and get in touch on [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.