Hays Technology is looking for a Senior Wireless Network Engineer to join a dynamic Technology Service Provider based in the Birmingham region. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work towards more senior accreditations.
The successful candidate will be able to design, implement, and support wireless LAN services in a multi-customer service provider environment, with the opportunity to work on complex Extreme, Cisco, LAN, WAN and IP security solutions. You will also help train support staff, provide post sales support and deal with incoming customer technical queries.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years’ experience specifying, configuring and maintaining enterprise grade wireless LAN,
- 2+ years’ experience delivering WAN, SDWAN, and LAN solutions.
- Experience of working in a busy, customer focused Telecoms, Data Centre or Network environment.
- Experience of working in an SLA driven environment.
- Experience of working with Active Directory and integrating hardware and users for authentication via Radius / NPS.
What you will get in return:
Working in the Tech industry certainly has its rewards and this role is no exception. A competitive salary with progression opportunities for the right candidate. In addition, you will receive an on-call allowance, reward & recognition incentives and many more.
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application!
I am a Consultant for Hays Technology, specialising in Infrastructure and Cloud for the West Midlands, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by top talent. My passion for this space stems from building a business on strong principles of customer service and delivery â€” I thrive on delivering for our clients.
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. Infrastructure skills have never been needed more. So, whether you are hiring for your team, or looking to take the next step in your career, talk to us today.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.