Senior Web Developer
Location – Portsmouth
NB – Start date will be Mid November
Raytheon Professional Services is searching for a Senior Media Programmer, responsible for the development of web applications, games, and simulations related to training. This position is responsible for designing, creating and modifying application source code following specified process and standards. Ideal candidates have previous experience in a web application/software development environment, with strong abilities in user interface design and modern coding conventions.
- Identify user and system requirements for new websites and applications
- Prioritize software development projects and set timelines
- Design, write and review code for various applications
- Build mobile-responsive web applications
- Run functionality testing and debug code
- Participating in design and planning throughout the development process.
- Liaise with designers to decide on UI/UX elements (like graphics and navigation buttons)
- Ensure software documentation is up-to-date
- Demonstrated experience creating and developing web and mobile applications with advanced levels of proficiency in the following:
- React framework
- Understanding of security practices
- Familiarity with Git or similar version control system
- Familiarity with network diagnostics tools
- Must be organized and work well both independently and in a fast paced team environment.
- Ability to comprehend/interpret technical and non-technical information and apply it to application development
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects in a deadline-oriented environment
- Designing effective graphic user interfaces (GUI)
- E-learning development utilizing Articulate Storyline, Articulate 360
- Knowledge of SCORM, Learning Management Systems (LMS), xAPI, Leraning Record Store (LRS)
- Familiarity with development for mobile deployment (tablets, smart phones, etc.)
- Experience working as part of a team following AGILE development processes
- Media development experience utilizing Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Animate, and other Adobe applications
Required Education and experience:
- University degree such as software programming, web development, or related area
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.