Senior Video Developer
Location – Portsmouth
NB start date Oct 21, interviews to begin in mid June
The Senior Video Developer is responsible for the development of video-based learning and training materials and courseware to support Course Modernisation requirements as part of an integrated Design and Development team in the Portsmouth office. The courseware may be produced for many different industries and will be delivered as standalone video and as part of a variety of interactive media.
- Writing scripts based on provided source materials
- Planning/logistics surrounding the production of video
- Creatively direct crews and talent for video productions
- Developing and managing production budgets and schedules
- Perform of all aspects of video production producing/directing, videography, audio recording, and video editing) as required
The ideal candidate has a background in a wide variety of video production environments, thinks creatively, excels in a collaborative team atmosphere, and is detail oriented. A professional attitude, ability to follow technical and workflow processes, and solid communication skills are essential.
- Demonstrated experience creating and developing video productions with advanced levels of proficiency in the following:
- Planning/logistics and directing of complex productions involving multiple on-camera actors/talent and a multi-person crew
- Applying lighting techniques and equipment
- Operating professional video cameras and related equipment in a variety of production environments
- Utilizing microphones and audio recording equipment
- Avid Media Composer and/or Adobe Premiere Pro non-linear video editing software
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Media Encoder
- Avid ProTools or other audio production software
- Must be organized and work well both independently and in a fast paced team environment
- Ability to comprehend/interpret technical and non-technical information and apply it to script writing and video production
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects in a deadline-oriented environment
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects
- Intermediate software skills in MS Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Demonstrated qualification in Video Production
- University degree or equivalent experience.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.