We are currently recruiting for a Senior User Experience Researcher to be a part of our creative and innovative team!
The team is currently based at our digital garage in Hoxton (London) however we are flexible with location for the role but traveling to Hoxton maybe required post pandemic.
At Aviva, we build products and services that help people make better decisions about their financial future. We would love to hear from you if you are creative and passionate about user experience as much as we are. You will be part of a team that creates digital products which help our customers build financial resilience. In addition, you will work with a diverse group of people who have a wide range of experience in many different sectors.
This role could be ideal for you if you are seeking an opportunity where your input/contribution could make a real difference and have a positive impact on the future of 30 million people. You will be given the prospect to influence the design of our complex global digital products by creating original research. As the Senior User Experience Researcher, you would need to have the ability to articulate the value of research as well as executing it. Along with having the exposure of delivering digital experience for a complex organisation and a good understanding of all UX research methodologies.
Please submit your portfolio or a link to your portfolio with your application.
Responsibilities in the role:
- Plan, execute and communicate user experience research that provides tangible findings and clear calls to action
- Work with designers, product managers, strategists and developers to prioritise research opportunities in an agile, fast-paced, iterative environment
- Capture insights through research and workshops that will help inform design outcomes (i.e. users’ journeys, information architecture)
- Apply qualitative methodologies as well as best practices and core principles of great user experience
- Produce written reports and live presentations that inspire action through clarity and relevance, for audiences ranging from technical thinkers to highest-level executives
- Represent the customer in the product development process
- Enthusiastically advocate for the value of research across the business
- Have a good understanding of qualitative methodologies as well as best practices and core principles of great user experience
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Have a passion and care about your craft
- Exposure to delivering digital experience for a complex, global organisation
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of delivering world class research
- Experience of communicating and presenting metrics effectively to support recommendations
- Have a good knowledge of usability, user experience research tools and qualitative techniques across multiple channels
- Experience of collaborating with and presenting to people from many different walks of life
- Experience of working within financial services (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills in order to build relationship with stakeholders and individuals from different business areas
What will you get for this role?
- Salary between £50,000 – £60,000 depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family (some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we’re people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take ownership, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too, we’re all about our people – that’s you – so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we’re very open to that. In fact, we don’t advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it’s up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability and we’ll make sure we interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Guv a call on 0750 008 7919 or send an email to [email protected] .
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.