Are you or anyone you know looking for a new role as a Senior UX Designer?
Contract Length – Initially 6 months, with potential extensions
Rate of Pay – Â£560
Location – Remote Initially before Hybrid in London
My client, a large multinational telco company, requires a Senior UX Designer who will be assisting the business with ongoing projects in the Cyber Security portfolio. The role is initially remote before moving to a hybrid way of working in Paddington, London.
The candidate should have:
- Proven experience as a UX Designer
- Experienced in using user testing tools such as UserZoom
- Significant experience of adopting the Agile way of working
- Has strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in design software (e.g., Sketch, Invision)
- Strong portfolio of design projects (showcasing wireframes/user stories / task flows etc.)
If you are or someone you know is interested please send a up to date copy of your CV and call us on the number below.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.