Goodrich Control Systems, Finance Shared Services and Corporate, Fore 1, Fore Business Park, Huskisson Way, Stratford Road, Solihull, B90 4SS Location: Fore 1, Shirley, West Midlands, UK
Departments Interact with:
Collins and Raytheon Treasury, EFSS Functional Teams, Collins Aerospace European Sites
Brief Description of Key Job Requirements:
Support the Collins Aerospace Treasury function for its European Sites in the following key areas
– Liaise with Collins Aerospace sites for cash forecasting purposes.
– Monthly prepare cash forecasts and monitor cash position for sites.
– Management of existing loan financing.
– Provide foreign exchange/hedging advice to sites.
– Support the intercompany settlement programs.
– Analysis of cash forecasts Vs actuals.
– Analysis of loan financing arrangements and whether suitable for sites purposes.
– Quarterly report accurate cash positions to HQ Treasury.
– Support amendments to existing credit facilities and set up new credit facility request.
– Support queries and provide explanations to Sites and HQ Treasury function on cash and loan management.
Bank registry maintenance
– Maintain the bank universe ensuring any new bank accounts are listed/inactive bank accounts are kept to a minimum.
– Keep the bank registry updated for leavers/joiners.
– Ensure stringent controls over bank access.
– Quarterly obtain bank confirmations and ensure bank registry is an accurate reflections.
– Quarterly certify the Bank registry.
– Provide advice on POBO ROBO banking arrangements in place.
– Ensure banking payment limits for transactions are maintained.
– Be an effective liaison with the banks, the sites and HQ Treasury departments.
Reporting and controls
– Complete/review daily bank reconciliation and ensure reconciling items are kept to a minimum.
– Undertake month end close process including: ensuring all cash postings are complete and accurate for the month, and all loan balances and interest postings are accurately reported.
– Support the Cash Operations team and the Accounting & Reporting team with the month end close process.
– Ensure appropriate controls are in place, perform gap assessment and support SOX testing, maintain controls for areas of responsibility.
– Provide and achieve KPI levels committed in the SLAs with sites.
Systems Exposed To:
SAP, BCM (Bank Communication Manager in SAP) and e-banking systems.
Treasury tools: Netting, FXR, ILR, Cadet, BAR.
Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel – VLOOKUP & Pivots tables, Visio, Powerpoint).
– Certified Treasurer/Qualified Accountant. Prior Treasury experience an advantage.
– Effective organizational skills to ensure key deliverables are produced accurately and in time.
– Proactive approach and ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative are essential.
– Attention to detail and effective management of volumes.
– French language speaker preferred, but not required.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.