Cambridge Quantum Computing
Cambridge Quantum (CQ) is a world-leading independent quantum computing software company. Our focus areas include quantum chemistry, quantum machine learning, and quantum cybersecurity. CQ has a strong and unique scientific grounding in terms of its core team with over 80 scientists, of which over 60 are Ph.D. holders.
Our cybersecurity division is developing a number of quantum-related technologies to enhance the security of our enterprise customers. This includes the world’s only quantum random number generator (QRNG) that uses quantum computers to produce perfectly unbiased entropy.
As a Senior Solutions Architect, you will be our customer-facing technical lead. You will work closely with our sales team to convert opportunities into customer wins. You will be responsible for understanding customer requirements and developing solutions using our cybersecurity products. The right candidate for this role will feel at home with a whiteboard pen in hand, brainstorming solutions to customer cybersecurity problems.
- Developing detailed technical solutions to customer requirements, while minimising the amount of bespoke work required.
- Participating in sales visits, providing technical assistance and product education to both new and existing clients through technical presentations and demonstrations.
- Writing proposals that clearly define our value proposition and the work involved in the project.
- Providing precise descriptions of product changes or bespoke work needed, to allow the engineering team to size the effort.
- Helping develop the commercial offer to the customers, based on inputs from the engineering team for bespoke work.
- Maintaining subject matter expertise across the cybersecurity realm, including emerging threats, defensive technologies, regulatory and industry standards, and contributing to research and development of future cybersecurity and information assurance systems.
- Supporting trade shows and events, as needed
- Extensive experience in designing, implementing and upgrading enterprise information security systems.
- Current subject matter expertise in commercial and government cryptographic systems, standards and certifications.
- Familiarity with global efforts on post-quantum cryptography, including knowledge of algorithms, hardware solutions, and network integration.
- Familiarity with QRNG technology and quantum computing.
- Holder of one or more security certifications, such as CISSP, CISA, CEH etc.
What is in it for you?
Working alongside a highly talented team, with leading names in the quantum computing industry. We offer a highly competitive package including equity participation, 28 day’s paid annual leave, a workplace pension and a positive approach to flexible working.
Founded in 2014, CQ operates at the very core of quantum computing and is backed by some of the world’s leading partners with strong domain expertise including IBM, Honeywell and JSR Corp. Our core focus is in quantum software and enterprise applications in the area of quantum chemistry, quantum machine learning, and quantum encryption. With over 130 professionals, CQ has a strong and unique scientific grounding in terms of its core team with over 80 scientists, of which over 60 are Ph.D. holders. CQ has a “Science Led; Enterprise Driven” approach and built a tier one ecosystem of customers, investors, and partners including IBM, Honeywell, JSR Corp, Total, Nippon Steel, and many other Fortune 500 companies.
Please note that employment at CQ is subject to successfully passing our pre-employment screening checks.
CQ is an inclusive equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.