LT Harper LTD
Senior SOC (Security Operation Centre) Analyst
Join a growing Cybersecurity Consultancy with the backing of a £60m companies as a Senior SOC (Security Operation Centre) Analyst and be a vital cog in the development of capabilities/offerings. As the Senior SOC (Security Operation Centre) Analyst you’ll gain exposure to some of the latest Security monitoring technologies such as SOAR, EDR, NTA, UEBA as they look to offer a specialist option MDR SOC.
What you’ll be doing as a Senior SOC (Security Operation Centre) Analyst:
- Utilise your previous experience working within an MDR SOC (Security Operations Centre) to deal with incidents from the initial alert through to triage and then remediation.
- Liaise with a varying set of clients to help throughout the incident handling process and offer consultancy on tooling, incidents and other aspects of SecOps/IR.
- Gain the opportunity to use the latest SIEM and associated SOC based technology such as SOAR, EDR, NTA, UEBA, etc.
- Lead by example as you continue to grow out the team of SOC Analysts as well as the capabilities and offerings.
- Establish the processes & policies that will make the MDR SOC run effectively and smoothly for the current MDR SOC and for clients internal teams.
What you’ll need to be Senior SOC (Security Operation Centre) Analyst:
- In-depth technical knowledge of SIEM systems and SOAR, EDR, NTA, UEBA, etc.
- Experienced working in a SOC or hands-on Cyber Security Operations environment.
- In-depth experience in Incident Response and Digital Forensics.
- Strong team leadership/management experience
- Experience Manage security incidents throughout the life cycle
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please click the apply button below and reach out to Ryan Kirwan on LinkedIn.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.