Hays Technology Cyber Security are looking for a strong Security Engineer to help our client, a storied British Financial Institution deploy Splunk in a complex enterprise environment. This is a six month contract inside IR35.
You will be tasked with working alongside the existing team over a six month period to undertake an assessment of the existing solution, build the new solution on AWS, and then work with the technical team to operationalise and support the service and assist with upskilling and knowledge building if needed.
This is a critical role where you will be establishing and documenting processes and procedures alongside providing SME level Splunk engineering expertise to support a number of initiatives under a well established and successful Cyber Security program.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build and automate a high performance Splunk Phantom and Splunk Core platform in on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Deploy and support the software and the underlaying AWS infrastructure – this includes migrating data from other platform and installing products’ updates
- Build custom integration with other security products
- Assist and support Splunk Phantom playbook creation
- Optimise Splunk performance
- The service must be operationally ready and pass the businesses operational acceptance testing
- Establish and document processes to operate, support, upgrade, enhance and fix the Splunk platforms
- Train GSOC engineers to operate, support, upgrade, enhance and fix the Splunk platforms
If you are a Splunk SME with a demonstrable track record delivering integration projects in complex enterprise environments send through an application.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.