We are looking for a strong Senior Security Analyst to join the information security team at a large financial services organisation, you will be supporting the business and clients with Information Security advice and guidance. An ideal candidate would have experience of working with ISO27001, PCI DSS and Cyber Essentials.
What the role would evolve:
- Ensuring the businesses program of risk management and internal and external audits take place, that vulnerabilities and non-conformities are identified, corrective actions agreed, owners assigned and remediation activity completed
- Oversee the management of the security assurance program, including:
- Internal assurance regime and audit framework for UK&I
- Corrective actions program across UK&I (internal, external, client, supplier, regulatory)
- Support certifications including ISO27001, Cyber Essentials (Standard and Plus), and PCI DSS
- Oversee the security risk management process for UK&I and ensure risks are documented, risk assessed, and regularly updated, escalating to the Enterprise Risk process where necessary
What the business is looking for:
- Strong experience performing and managing security audits
- Strong knowledge of security risk assessment and litigation techniques
- Good experience of working with ISO27001, PCI DSS and Cyber Essentials
- Strong stakeholder management skills
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.