SENIOR Recruitment Consultant or above
- £35,000 – £50,000+ OTE
- Structured career progression opportunities
- Continuous investment in your personal development and training
Hays is the most successful specialist recruiter in the U.K, placing more than one candidate into a new job every minute of every business day. We’ve been voted the best recruiter to work for in the U.K. by Glassdoor and Rate My Placement and we’re the most followed recruiter globally on LinkedIn.
We are FTSE 250 Company with 100+ offices and 2,000+ recruiting experts in the UK alone.
Your new team
You will be joining a diverse, passionate, high performing team who is one of the top performing perm businesses in the UK. You will be working amongst some of the region’s top billers, learning from the best and developing your skills as a recruiter!
Located in London, Victoria, the Hays Technology business in Ebury Gate is a well-established team that is undergoing an exciting growth curve. The business operates within the Public Services domain encompassing a client base including Higher Education, NHS Trusts, Local and Central Government, Charities and Not for profit Organisations. Naturally, with the expansion in headcount there will be fast track routes to management for those keen to progress their career in that direction.
We are currently looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant with a proven track record of running a successful 360 desk within the Hays Technology market to work with our London Ebury office, based in Victoria. This is an excellent opportunity to own and develop a market and progress your career professionally with the backing of a global brand, advanced technology and experienced leadership team.
What should I expect day to day?
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will develop your own 360 Tech desk. Your job will include:
- Running a 360 desk in the Hays Technology market within the Public Sector
- Provide expert, specialist advice to candidates
- Develop and implement effective individual business and sales plans
- Facilitate to an advanced level the end to end recruitment process
- Lead by example through exceptional, consistent fee performance, activity and attitude
- Consistently develop market intelligence
- Working with the leadership team on initiatives and projects
As the UK economy continues its’ digital transformation, London remains at the centre of exciting new areas including Data Analytics, Cyber Security and Software Development, affording recruiters the chance to work on ‘jobs of the future’.
We will give you all of the tools and support needed to achieve in the position. You will also have access to our advanced bespoke technology which will enable you to work efficiently and make the most of our uncapped commission!
What you’ll need to succeed
You will be a driven individual with a hunger to help drive our Hays Technology business to the next level to maintain the strong relationships we have and develop new ones!
- Proven track record of billing success within a 360 recruitment position
- Passionate about exceeding targets and reaching goals
- Commercial, innovative and ambitious
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Self-motivated and a strong initiative
- Knowledge of the Public Sector Tech market would be ideal but not essential
What you will get in return
- The backing of a Global Company, established for over 50 years
- Best Technology in the Industry including a ‘salesforce’ CRM
- The most comprehensive training programme in the industry – allowing for progression to Director level in as little as 5 years
- Flexible working options
- Buy and sell holiday
- Uncapped commission paid x 13 times per year
- Incentives and rewards – events and trips abroad
- The opportunity for recognition at local, regional and national awards
- Referral bonuses of up to £2000 per individual
- Access to a free well-being package
- Gym discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charitable Giving
- Access to virtual doctor unlimited times per year
- Employee loans to buy Tech/Rail/Tram travel
- Paid charity day #helpathays
- [email protected] support network
Interviews will be conducted by phone and Microsoft Teams.
Our culture is meritocratic; we share a passion for creating opportunities for our people to flourish & succeed whatever their background. We deliver a world-class service to a diverse customer-base and as such welcome applications from people from diverse backgrounds.
What you need to do now
Click ‘apply’ or contact Claire Steyn on 0333 010 5278 .You can also check us out on Glassdoor, follow us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.