Crawley, United Kingdom (IMS INC)
Collins Aerospace, a unit of Raytheon Technologies, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defence industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together UTC Aerospace Systems and Rockwell Collins, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
We are currently seeking a Senior Proposal Manager to join our team located in Crawley.
The Senior Proposal Manager, EMEA is responsible for the overall management and success of the Collins Information Management Services proposal solutions. The successful candidate works with pursuit teams to produce persuasive, winning proposals. The proposal manager uses established processes, tools, and methods to manage complex Airports proposals. The Proposal Manager also partners with appropriate BU leaders, sales, and shared services to ensure successful proposal development.
- Works directly with pursuit teams to ensure:
- all proposals address customer requirements consistent with the business capture plan
- customer-centric solutions (based on Most Important Requirements), correlating win strategies and value propositions are clearly articulated in major proposal responses
- coaches pursuit members on how to improve the content and is empowered to drive our sales managers and pursuit teams worldwide
- high-quality proposal artifacts
- Serves as an escalation point for issues impacting successful and timely proposal development
- Leads proposal quality and process improvements
- Serves as a proposal process advocate, providing training to pursuit team members
- Assists with the successful facilitation and execution of Pursuit Workshop sessions
- Identifies and executes pursuit process advancements, looking for ways to improve related technology, templates, procedures, and tools.
- Participates, documents and capitalizes on customer debriefs, proposal surveys, and lessons-learned outbriefs to improve future pursuits
- Degree in a related field and demonstrable experience, or in the absence of a degree, significant and demonstrable related experience
- Thorough understanding of Pursuit & Order Capture processes
- Progressive hands-on and/or management experience with proposal development, technical writing, editing, and publishing
- Proven experience in reading and analyzing requests for proposals, creating tailored proposal outlines and schedules, managing team activities, content and pricing development, and re-writing material under tight deadlines
- Able to direct and orchestrate large, multi-functional proposal team efforts
- Strong planning, verbal, and written communication skills
- Able to motivate and energize a team of cross-functional pursuit team members to develop winning solutions
- Able to define, articulate and execute strategic and tactical vision for the team
- Results-driven and experienced with working in a collaborative, global team environment
- Experience formally facilitating workshops, such as proposal kickoffs, writing reviews, and non-advocate reviews
- Formally trained in proposal processes (i.e., Shipley); APMP or certification
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Flexible working
• 25 days of vacation
• Competitive pay package
• Company pension plan
• Corporate health insurance
• Career Development Opportunities
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibilities.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Collins Aerospace, in accordance with our ‘Baseline Security’ requirements, will request from candidates evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK, and employment and/or education history for up to three years, in relation to certain roles within the business. These relate to positions where access to export controlled items, (e.g., Technical data, hardware, software, and services subject to international trade control laws and regulations) and Collins IT Systems may apply. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.