We are recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to join our C ommercial Lines CIO team to support the delivery of several large initiatives within our UK Commercial Lines Business.
The Senior Project Manager is required for phase two of the Global Corporate & Specialty policy administration implementation project. The project is a substantial multi-year delivery central to the GCS target operating model. The first phase foundation is now in place across all lines and the focus for phase two is delivering incremental capability.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the project operational and executive sponsors to define and document the objectives, scope, deliverables, and outcomes.
- Developing project plans, setting out financial and non-financial outcomes, budgets and identifying resources supporting initiative delivery.
- Developing schedules and methods for measuring result.
- Managing change control and version controls of master plans.
- Planning and coordinating the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
- Capturing key decision points and managing decision log updates.
- Administering, facilitating, and managing appropriate PMO project processes and documentation.
Skills & Experience required:
- London Market Insurance knowledge (key requisite – must have worked in / delivered projects in the London Market).
- Must have knowledge of London Market Messaging.
- London Market technology including DXC/Xchanging and central services.
- Policy administration systems.
- Delegated Authority project experience (advantageous but not essential).
- Lloyd’s syndicates knowledge (advantageous but not essential).
What will you get for this role?
- Competitive salary depending on skills, experience, and qualifications.
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme.
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review.
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days.
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply).
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme.
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we’re people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take ownership, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too, we’re all about our people – that’s you – so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we’re very open to that. In fact, we don’t advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it’s up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability and we’ll make sure we interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Alice Neal a call on 0121 200 5926 or send an email to alice [email protected]
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.