We are presently looking for a candidate to manage compliance with PCI DSS standards for a large financial services business. You would work at ensuring that the Insurance, Distribution & Outsourcing keeps abreast of changes to the requirements and have a well-controlled approach to managing PCI DSS risks and ultimately, that IDO receives its PCI DSS accreditation each year. The role would entail:
• Responsibility for providing advice on the management of PCI DSS related risk, including where this overlaps with cyber security and information security risks.
• Responsibility for an effective risk assessment process to support management in assessing the PCI risks in relation to business change and projects.
• Liaising with external third-party partners and suppliers and completion of external due diligence requests by our 3rd parties
• Manage the delivery of effective security awareness programs and campaigns to the business, support by the DSG Manager.
• Performing the role of Internal Security Assessor and ensure clear and up to date documentation and evidencing of PCI DSS security controls for attestation.
• Manage the interface with the external QSA to ensure IDO receives its PCI DSS accreditation annually.
Please get in touch if this would be of interest.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.