Senior Operational Risk Manager – Retail and Commercial Banking
This is a great opportunity to work for a household name. This is a consumer bank which some exciting initiatives happening to date. Amongst many other benefits, this bank prides itself on nurturing homegrown talent and ensuring a great working culture.
You will play an integral part, by supporting senior management in the provision of first class risk oversight across a large change portfolio…
- Being a main interface overseeing a large change portfolio including initiatives such as; Major transformation, digitalisation, offshoring, and cloud based telephony projects.
- Ensuring good regulatory conduct across business lines and engaging successfully with regulators and policy owners.
- Engage with senior stakeholders across various parts of the retail & commercial bank including, IT Divisions, other risk areas and EU entities. Whilst ensuring solid relationships are managed.
- Manage risk management from the second line by independent check and challenge of the first line. Provide ongoing support and advice to across business streams.
- Your Skills
As the ideal candidate you will have …
- Attention to detail, good analytical skills and be solutions orientated.
- Experience dealing with transformation programmes & change projects, whilst simultaneously managing risk.
- Strong written, verbal skills and presentation skills amongst having the ability to influence and challenge senior stakeholders.
- The ability to build strong relationships and communicate complexed ideas in layman’s terms.
If this sounds like you or someone you know then please contact Molly Phillips with a copy of your most up to date CV and the reason why you would like to apply on [email protected] or simply call on 02079368981.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.