Your new company
This is a large European investment bank.
Your new role
As a Senior Network Implementation Engineer you will be working in a team of 5 network engineers based in central London. Delivering a variety of network projects across a number of platforms and vendors.
- Taking ownership across the full project lifecycle: Initial business engagement, design, planning, implementing and handover.
- Working on business critical applications with a strict no fail policy.
- Review and analyze application flows to identify a project strategy that is risk adverse, appropriately sized, in line with internal standards and cost effective.
- Identify and manage business risks and issues; conducting impact assessments and identifying potential areas of conflict across work streams, business units and projects.
This role is inside IR35.
What you’ll need to succeed
Your technical skills will include:
- Security: Firewall: Juniper SRX
- Routing and Switching: Cisco (all flavors IOS & NX-OS) and Juniper (EX, MX, QFX, Fabric), Arista
- Load Balancing: f5 LTM/ GTM & Citrix Netscalers
- Protocols: BGP, OSPF, GLBP, HSRP, VRRP, Multicast, VXLAN
- Proxy: McAfee
You will also ideally have:
- experience working in banking and financial services
What you’ll get in return
An exciting opportunity to join an international organisation in financial services. Furthermore, a competitive day rate outside IR35 for this role will be offered in addition to your own dedicated Hays Consultant to guide you through every step of the application process.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.