Senior Media Developer
Location – Portsmouth
NB – Start date for this post will be November
The Senior Media Developer is responsible for the development of learning and training materials and courseware to support Course Modernisation requirements as part of an integrated Design and Development team in the Portsmouth office. The courseware may be produced for many different industries and will be delivered in a variety of interactive media.
- Creating and/or modifying interactive media content utilizing a variety of web and graphics development tools such as: HMTL5, XML, CSS and Adobe Animate
- Utilizing a variety of development tools to populate media content: Incorporating external media (audio, video, 2d/3d artwork, etc.) into deliverables, setting variables/parameters.
- Developing conceptual and technical graphics of varying degrees of complexity.
- Retouching/manipulation photos.
- Participating in content design and planning throughout the development process.
The ideal candidate has a background in media production for electronic, print, and web formats, is comfortable working within a standardized development environment, thinks creatively, excels in a collaborative team atmosphere, and is detail oriented. A professional attitude, ability to follow technical and workflow processes, and solid communication skills are essential.
- Demonstrated experience creating and developing media content with advanced levels of proficiency in the following:
- Web content and interactive animation development utilizing Adobe Animate, Canvas, HTML5, Java Script, XML, and CSS
- Media development utilizing Adobe Photoshop and assorted Adobe applications
- Technical and non-technical illustration (artistic ability)
- Layout and composition; ability to organize and layout content visually
- E-publishing (Adobe InDesign), print coordination, presentation development
- Presentation and document development using MS Word and PowerPoint
- Must be organized and work well both independently and in a fast paced team environment.
- Ability to comprehend/interpret technical and non-technical information and apply it to visual media and animations
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects in a deadline-oriented environment
- E-learning development utilizing Articulate Storyline, Articulate 360
- Audio and/or Video editing skills
- Knowledge of SCORM, Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Familiarity with development for mobile deployment (tablets, smart phones, etc.)
Required Education and experience:
- University degree in Digital Media, Fine Arts, Web Development or a related field
- Eight years related experience may be considered in lieu of university degree
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.