Senior Media Developer (3D)
Location: Future Training Unit, HMS Collingwood, Fareham, Hampshire
Summary of Role:
Raytheon UK is looking for a Unity Media Developer who will be responsible for the development of creative interactive solutions and visual concepts to support training and contractual requirements within a military environment.
Main duties include:
- To produce 3D models & media for RN training courses in accordance with the Media production process, and FTU Style Guide To produce interactive media in accordance with best practice in areas of Graphic Design, Multi-Media, Photography, Video, and Video Editing.
- Creation of animation sequences exploiting effective asset management and workflow.
- Visualising and planning of media along a timeline
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with Raytheon and MoD policies.
- Carry out any other reasonable task such as assisting the other areas within the Raytheon when required.
Employees are responsible for their own Health and Safety and that of work colleagues and customers. The nature of Royal Navy training requires a high degree of flexibility for all Raytheon (Team Fisher) staff; there may be a requirement for travel to other sites within the UK.
The ideal candidate has a background in media design for electronic formats, is comfortable working within a standardized development environment, thinks creatively, is confident, excels in a collaborative team atmosphere, and is detail oriented. A professional attitude, ability to follow technical and workflow processes, and solid communication skills are essential.
- Creating and developing media content with consolidated levels of proficiency in Autodesk 3D Studio Max and the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of design tools.
- Able to undertake effective analysis and interpretation of a design brief to produce storyboards incorporating graphics, images, text and time-based media to achieve the training requirements.
- Must be organized and work well both independently and in a fast-paced team environment. Ability to comprehend / interpret technical and nontechnical information and apply it to visual media and animations.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects in a deadline-oriented environment.
- To effectively communicate with stakeholders outside of the media team in order to gather technical information necessary for media requirements.
- The successful candidate must be able to qualify for SC security clearance
- Knowledge of web design standards, responsive design and UI / UX design Audio and Video editing skills.
- DSLR camera and image editing. Understanding of Quality Assurance procedures
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.