Leading and managing the strategy, architecture, engineering and control ownership of cyber capabilities and infrastructure defences. Protects the group from cyber threats which seek to impact the confidentiality, integrity and availability of group assets. Domain area Network Security
Technical / job functional knowledge
- Enterprise and service provider network, architecture, engineering and operations. Level of knowledge in the domain technology area would be considered as an expert.
- Network security architecture, engineering and operations. Level of knowledge in the domain technology area would be considered as an expert.
- Architecture and engineering of layered control capabilities.
- Broad technology and security knowledge across non-core domain area.
- Modern engineering practices, automation to drive efficiencies. Infrastructure as Code mindset. Code / scripting for practical tasks and tool integrations.
- Structured and methodical troubleshooting practices for resolving the most complex problems.
- Policies, standards and security frameworks, NIST, CIS.
- Risk and control, management, monitoring and reporting.
- Experience of project management and service management as it relates to the delivery of services for the domain area.
- The role holder is likely to hold one or more of the following security or engineering/architecture specific certifications, CISSP, OSCP, TOGAF, GIAC or those relevant to the role/domain area.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.