KPMG is acknowledged as a leading advisor and professional services provider to the UK Healthcare industry, with hundreds of professionals supporting our clients every day across the country. You will be joining a successful and growing team of Partners and Directors, to develop the next stage of our Digital Healthcare business.
We are keen to recruit talented people who have the energy and drive to succeed in a dynamic and challenging environment and who have a passion for delivering excellent service and building strong relationships.
The team works in an agile and flexible manner, with plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and gain new knowledge. We are keen to support and develop our people to enable them to be the best they can be.
We believe we are market leaders in promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace and want to encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures.
Take a look at our website with the link below to see “What Makes Us Different”
This role is to join the highly successful high growth Infrastructure, Government and Healthcare (IGH) Consulting team at KPMG as a Senior Manager focussed on consulting projects in the Health market and specifically focus on Digital Healthcare Advisory.
The successful individual will work closely with our Digital Healthcare Advisory Directors and will be focussed on delivering some of our largest digital health programmes for NHS clients. They will be a senior deliver lead in client engagements. Working closely in the existing multi-disciplinary team working on accounts, pursuits and delivering new business to deliver the next stage of growth to our Health business.
– Revenue and Sales – Our intention is to build a digital healthcare advisory business quickly delivering £6m annual revenues within 3 years. This role will support the delivery of that revenue.
– The role will be solely focussed on the healthcare market, with the majority of time spent with digital healthcare clients shaping and delivering advisory work to this growth market.
– Project managing engagements to deliver high quality work in a timely manner to include: scoping / financial management (budgeting) / engagement and risk management / production and review of deliverables.
– Credibly representing KPMG from a digital healthcare perspective with regional and local digital health leads within the NHS.
– Upholding KPMG’s values by acting with integrity.
– Building and managing multiple client relationships.
– Fee generation through actively identifying and progressing business development opportunities, as well as managing sales activities such as proposal development and client presentations.
– Contributing to practice management, e.g. knowledge sharing, training, proposition development, and knowledge management.The Person
We expect that you will have:
– Proven track record of delivering multi-disciplinary advisory services to the digital health market. This includes topics such as digital strategy, user experience design, digital resource and capability assessments, cyber and information security, EPR strategic support services.
– Leadership – The role will act as an engagement manager for major client deliverables. The successful candidate will need to leverage teams from existing capabilities to work in this market, as well as build a small and dedicated market facing group of specialists. The person will take a central role in managing a diverse portfolio of services and service lines inter-locked with Digital Healthcare.
– Subject Matter Expert (SME) – Their technical competence must be in Digital Healthcare, have a point of view and perspective (vision) of the direction of Digital Health in the UK and ideally be commenting and have a profile for commenting on the industry direction. This influence should be showcased at a provider, system, and central body perspective.
– Credibility in the market – The successful candidate must be able to credibly represent Digital Healthcare to client executives in order to deliver profitable work in the market themselves. They will have deep experience within healthcare and technology advisory and will be seen as an industry leader in their own right.
– Integration – To deliver on our digital healthcare strategic investment plans, we must integrate our propositions (such as Operational Excellence and Supply chain) with our connected capabilities, developing enabling and complex solutions to realise more value from our potential work.
– Relationships – The Director appointed will have proven relationships with a significant proportion of provider CIO’s and understand their key technology programmes. Further to this, the individual will also have relationships with the central bodies of NHS E&I, NHS Digital and NHSX.To be successful in this role you need to have already delivered a range of projects and be thinking about the next step in your career – this is a challenging role you will be leading teams of peers to deliver complex projects.
– Ideally degree level qualified, but not essential for the right person with the right experienceBase Location
The role can be based in anyone of our major offices in the UK (Birmingham, London, Leeds, Manchester, Bristol, Edinburgh/Glasgow) and will include travel; candidates must have a willingness to travel frequently, both domestically and internationally on occasions, with the potential to be away from home for set periods of time.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.