Your new company
You will be working through a consultancy practice for an end customer who are currently undergoing a large transformation project.
Your new role
- You will be defining and designing the new service delivery and governance model within the company’s IT Security, Risk and Compliance Structure.
- Leading the operational readiness phases of the programmes.
- Lead the operational delivery of the services.
- Lead the development of the security service through continuous improvement.
- Integration of the service model into the other IT processes.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Technical certification in either CISM, CISSP, CCSE, CCNP Security as well as demonstrable experience.
- Significant experience in the design, implementation and delivery of new or transformed services within Security, Risk and Compliance.
- Experience and knowledge within managing Information Security topics.
- Familiarity with TOGAF, NIST architecture and CIS frameworks or similar.
- Knowledge of ITIL, COBIT and ISO27001.
What you’ll get in return
- A contract for an initial period of six months with a view to extension.
- A day rate of £450 – £500 per day.
- Outside IR35.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.