Senior IT Data Hub Technical Analyst
Senior IT Data Hub Technical Analyst- Salary £30,000 to £40,000 (National) & £41,000 to £51,000 (London)
Are you someone who has a good understanding of the insurance industry, and the regulatory environment?
We are looking for someone who is confident in recognising and escalating risks and issues.
A bit about the job:
The new exiting Global Name Screening UK project was created to enhance the quality and consistency of the data files fed into GNS. The vision is to deliver an enhanced financial crime risk management and control environment within UK Life, UKGI and UK Health that provides a consistent and integrated approach to financial crime risk management and enhances the control of risks.
You will play a key role to support / change teams to assist with the day-to-day management and issue resolution of the GNS Hub process, support of changes requested (including involvement & recommendation to sign-off testing) and the communication and engagement with business stakeholders from UK Life, Health, UKGI, and Group Financial Crime.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- Knowledge of working with large data sources, with an attention to detail as essential
- Knowledge of supporting the gathering of business requirements, clear documentation, and communication
- Experience in people leadership / management
- Has excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Can effectively communicate and influence key stakeholders to support proposed strategies, process improvements and operational decisions
What you’ll get for this role:
- Starting salary between £30,000 and £51,000 (depending on location, skills, experience, and qualifications)
- Generous pension (starting level Aviva contributes 8% when you contribute 2%)
- Eligibility for annual performance bonus
- Family friendly parental and carer’s leave
- 29 holiday per year plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for Aviva products
- Brilliant flexible benefits including electric cars
- Aviva Matching Share Plan and Save As You Earn scheme
- 21 volunteering hours per year
Aviva is for everyone:
We are inclusive and welcome everyone – we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Excited but not sure you tick every box? Research tells us that women, particularly, feel this way. So, regardless of gender, why not apply. And if you’re in a job share just apply as a pair.
We flex locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you.
Most of our people are smart working – spending around 60% of their time in our offices and 40% at home.
To find out more about working at Aviva take a look here
We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us an email stating that you have a disclosed disability, and we’ll interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Klaudia Kmita-Adegboro a call on 07553728537 or send an email to email@example.com .
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.