LT Harper LTD
Senior IT Auditor
Are you ready to take the step up to Senior IT Auditor or are you a Senior already and feel like it’s time to join a national company where your skills and expertise will be seen valued and rewarded?
In this Senior position you’ll report directly into the IT Audit Manager and be responsible for planning, delivering, and reporting on high quality individual audits.
In a career progressing move, you’ll be playing a key role in the development of audit policies, practices, and the overall management of the team.
You’ll work with the IT Audit Manager and agree any necessary actions, produce reports for the auditees and give support and advice to on IT risk management, internal control, and governance arrangements.
Requirement of the Senior IT Auditor:
- Experience of IT auditing including processes, applications, infrastructure, security, risk, cloud services and emerging technologies.
- Excellent framework knowledge – COBIT, ITIL, NIST CSF, PCI.
- Experience developing audit strategies and plans and producing reports of a standard suitable for stakeholder and board submission.
- Previous experience leading a successful team who know their priorities and objectives.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
This will be a hybrid role split between home / office visits – if required (not just for the sake of filling desks)
For more information on the Senior IT Role apply on-line or reach out to Ryan Kelly on [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.