Your new company
We challenge discrimination, promote equality of opportunity and protect human rights. We work with other organisations and individuals to achieve our aims, but are ready to take action against those who abuse the rights of others.
Your new role
As the Senior Infrastructure Manager you will be instrumental in leading and championing the change and transformation as we migrate our business critical services to the Microsoft online platform. You will be a confident and competent leader of a technically focused team and possess a broad and deep technical knowledge and demonstrable experience across the primary Microsoft online service portfolio, including Exchange, Active Directory, endpoint management, cyber and information security.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Expert knowledge of managing, maintaining and securing common Microsoft infrastructure systems including M365 online services (Exchange, AD sync, Intune, Azure) Windows Server, Active Directory and SQL databases.
- Good knowledge of IP networking, including DHCP, DNS, IP routing and security best practices as set out in Cyber Essentials toolkit.
- Expert knowledge of managing and maintaining virtual infrastructure including VMWare and Azure platforms and their resilience, availability, capacity and demand management.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to research and evaluate issues and make sound recommendations for improvements.
- Proven ability to produce concise and accurate technical documentation, for differing business and technically minded audiences.
- Awareness of relevant legislation, including the Data Protection Act, the Freedom of Information Act and the Computer Misuse Act.
- Experience of supporting and maintaining a large-scale Microsoft online and on-premises environment, and VMWare virtualised IT infrastructure and the technologies usually found in a large IT environment.
- Experience of managing a TCP/IP based network, including LAN/WAN, firewalls, security threat management and remote access solutions
- Experience of managing suppliers of business critical services and taking the lead role in raising and escalating major issues through to resolution, and managing updates to senior internal stakeholders.
- Desirable experience of managing a broad range of services and features in Microsoft 365 online ranging from information compliance, governance and security to service management, including Exchange messaging, Teams & SharePoint services, endpoints and Azure infrastructure services.
What you’ll get in return
Flexible working options available.
More to come
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.