Senior Information Security Manager
Your new company
A London-based, non-ministerial, financially oriented government department with a global brand and reputation.
Your new role
As Senior Information Security Manager, you will assist with the design, development, delivery assurance and oversight of a new security service model. You will be required to develop security requirements in line with the NIST Cyber Security Framework, within the organisation’s multi-supplier model.
You will form relationships within the business, the outsourced provider and with the wider community, assessing the capability of potential new delivery partners aligned to the procurement strategy. You will represent the organisation in negotiation sessions with potential business partners and provide responses specific to security questions raised during the procurement process.
There will be oversight and assurance of all security activities performed across all delivery partners, including the Central Security Monitoring Service (CSMS). You will also be instrumental in the management of the organisation’s Security Operations Centre (SOC), demonstrating expert, hands-on experience.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience of implementing a NIST Cyber Security framework within a multi-supplier model.
- Experience of managing or working closely with a Security Operations Centre (SOC).
- Experience of working with or deploying ISO27001
- Experience of working with or deploying Cyber Essentials +
- Experience of HMG Security Standards.
- In-depth knowledge of security and risk management.
What you’ll get in return
- Up to £750 Per Day Inside IR35
- 6-month contract
- Hybrid (60% remote; 40% on-site)
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.