Your new company
Our client is a global top 10 law practice, headquartered in London with offices all over the globe. Their core values include: Collaborative, Creative, Professional, Inclusive & Open.
Your new role
You will be reporting to the Head of Cyber Security within the IT department; having responsibility for partnering with IT & Business Leadership to provide assurance of the level of control effectiveness, manage / facilitate client audits, ensure continuous improvement of standards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Benchmark against ISO27001 & NIST
- Provide input and direction to the Cyber Security strategy
- Management of Governance, Risk & Compliance tool
- Update of control standards and embedding control ownership
What you’ll need to succeed
- Extensive experience in managing audits and driving control continuous improvement
- Expert understanding of control frameworks
- Strong communication skill set
- Excellent Governance, Risk and Compliance skill set
- Effective utilisation, and management, of external suppliers
What you’ll get in return
Flexible working options available with an attractive salary & package.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.