Hays Technology is looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer to help analyse business requirements and use commercial awareness to define and develop internal and external projects and to identify solutions for any technical challenges whilst supporting fellow developers.
What you will be doing:
- Understand requirements and help design solutions which meet customer and business needs. Assist in the development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Be part of an agile development team, building enterprise level software using the Microsoft development stack.
Who you will be working for:
An award winning digital transformation company.
What we are looking for:
- Extensive experience with ASP.NET and C# is essential.ASP.NET MVC / Razor
- SQL Server experience (T-SQL, performance tuning)
- Web Services, consuming and creating. (e.g. REST or SOAP)
- Unit Testing (E.g.NUnit or MSTest)
- Experience debugging, performance profiling and optimizing web applications
- Experience with user interface design and prototyping
- Object Oriented practices and design patterns
What you will get in return:
Working in the Technology industry certainly has its rewards and this role is no exception. An excellent salary is on offer for this position with an unrivalled pension scheme. In addition to this you will receive 25 days holiday exclusive of bank holidays, plus a great flexible working programme in place with the option to split your time between working from home and working in the office.
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application!
I am a Consultant for Hays Technology, specialising in Software Development & Testing for the Midlands, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by top talent. My passion for this space stems from building a business on strong principles of customer service and delivery – I thrive on delivering for our clients.
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. Software development skills have never been needed more. We are talking – all the time – to organisations who are relying on the increased need for easy to use websites and software, and the professionals who build them, so whether you are hiring for your team, or looking to take the next step in your cyber career, talk to us today.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.