We are seeking an experienced frontend developer to take the lead on the frontend development of data products and visualisations in the customer and front office domain.
- Work with data engineers, data scientists, and product owners to define and deliver data-rich products and data visualisations in the customer domain
- Own all aspects of the front end product lifecycle
- Deliver maintainable, scalable, reusable, and quality front end components and user interfaces to support data-products
- Provide technical leadership, mentor and upskill fellow team members
- Gather requirements for new features and update stakeholders on progress
- Front end technologies: HTML, CSS, JS, JSX
- UI development with React
- JS frameworks e.g. Vue
- State management e.g. Redux
- Test-driven development and version control (Git)
- High proficiency in range of front end technologies and concepts
- Ability to create new user-facing features using React
- Ability to design cross-platform web applications
- Experience developing and delivering data-rich products and data visualisations
- Experience with Python, and especially for web development
- Ability to independently specify and deliver your own work;
- Ability to define tasks clearly, estimating timings and efforts;
- Experience in collaborating with people with different expertise to orchestrate shared solutions;
- An ability and desire to learn new skills quickly;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills enabling you to clearly communicate complex ideas to peers as well as the wider business.
- Full stack web development experience
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Experience with DB technologies
About the team
We deliver actionable, data-driven insights to help our clients better understand their customers and how to market to them. We combine unrivalled external and internal data sets to solve problems for clients across sectors such as retail, consumer goods, financial services and leisure & tourism. Our team of data scientists and industry experts use machine learning techniques and proprietary models to uncover the rich profile of customers’ current and future behaviours to inform how clients can better serve and communicate with their customers.
We’re a leading provider of trust in the digital world – in the eyes of our people, our clients and our stakeholders. Today’s business environment is different. More complex. More connected. Companies not only face new and unknown risks, but also new and untapped opportunities. Our team is at the forefront of this change, join us to be a part of transforming how risk is perceived and capitalised on.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here: www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
We want all of our people to feel empowered to be the best that they can be, which is why we have ‘The Deal’.
Find out more about our firmwide Employee Value Proposition: https://www.pwc.co.uk/careers/about-us/the-new-deal.html
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.