Senior Forensic Analyst 50-65k UK only candidates (Digital Forensics: EnCase, XWays, Cellebrite)
LT Harper LTD
Senior Forensic Analyst – 50-65k – London (UK only candidates)
(Digital Forensics: EnCase, XWays, Cellebrite)
This client is a leading forensic company that focuses on elevating the strengths of its team and creating new exciting opportunities. Continuously solving complex problems while continuing to grow throughout different aspects of your career is one of many aspects that the company has pioneered. The diversity of the digital forensics team ensures that they can provide services across a broad spectrum of use cases, using transparent, documented, and defensible workflows and methodologies.
Requirements of a Senior Forensic Analyst:
- Be onsite and remote to perform the collection of ESIs such as phones, computers, and apps.
- Use cutting-edge technology to process and analyse data in support of forensic investigations and litigation.
- Identify specific data sources through custodian interviews
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Be hands-on with remote collection kits to make them ready for deployment
- Continuously follow procedures such as updating chain of custody logs and maintaining the logging and tracking of evidence
- Basic use of the billing system.
- Proficient use of Mac, Linux, and other operating systems
- Expertise with EnCase, AccessData Forensic Toolkit, XWays, Cellebrite UFED and Physical Analyzer, Cellebrite Inspector (formerly Blacklight), Axiom, or other open-source forensic tools
This role boasts a competitive salary and industry benefits package (please get in contact regarding this) with great in-house development for individuals that truly want to see career and personal progression.
*UK Candidates Only*
If this Senior Forensic Associate role is of interest, please contact me directly at email@example.com or on 02081060096 (123 extension) to be considered for the opportunity!
#forensic #cybersecurity #senior #diversity #digitalforensics #careerprogression
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.