We are looking for a successful and experienced Senior Fiinance Analyst to join the Mission Systems (MiS) Finance FP&A organization and be the “Go-To” person for Mission Systems Finance located at the Wolverhampton site, UK. The candidate should have strong communication, analytical and collaborative skills and enjoy working with cross-functional teams in Finance, Contracts, Program Management, Operations, Engineering and Business Development/Strategy. The ideal candidate would develop a skillset to provide program(s) and product line(s) with detailed analysis and business guidance to support leadership business decisions.
In this role you will:
- Point of contact at Wolverhampton for any MiS finance inquiries, being responsible for all FP&A MiS related tasks & activities, initially also supporting Operations Finance with the leverage of the international MiS Ops-Finance organisation and redirecting Pricing and Project Planning & Control (IPP&C) requests to the respective international finance community
- Partnering together with Value Stream Leadership to create Financial Business Models from development of an opportunity to discontinuing service and field support in the Collins Management System
- Responsible for process-execution of the MiS Value Stream
- Manage MiS related cost centre planning & forecasting processes including transfer rate assumptions and analysis of actuals. Focal point for cost centre queries.
- Drive revenue/demand alignment through operations and supply chain
- Close and certify financial results on a quarterly basis ensuring controls are adhered to and compliance to policies, as such:
- Ensure all financial transactions are in accordance with GAAP and Statutory requirements
- Ensure all financial transactions are in accordance with RTX/Collins Controls and Compliance
Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience within financial planning
- Relevant professional qualification in finance preferred
- Proficiency in SAP and Hyperion Planning/Hyperion Financial Management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel ∗ Working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience within Aerospace, Automotive or Manufacturing preferred
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Please note that potential candidates will be subject to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) and background checks and that project access restrictions may apply to some nationalities.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.