Senior DevOps Engineer
Senior Devops Engineer – Salary of Circa £60,000 (National) or £80,000 (London)
Location: UK flexible
This is an excellent opportunity for a proven Senior DevOps Engineer to join our growing Cloud team. Are you someone who can work confidently across Cloud technologies and want to further enhance your career?
A bit about the job:
Our Hosting Engineering team are looking for Senior DevOps Engineers to join our tech driven team. Acting as a senior engineer at the heart of the technical development of our Platform, you will analyse and identify areas of improvements to be implemented in line with our technology strategy.
You will provide support to other team members to identify, define and implement service improvements across our Cloud Platform, whilst promoting our Engineering Practice, proposing innovative solutions or alternative approaches to challenging technical issues.
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Proficient in either AWS or Azure technologies and running a platform at scale scale
- Be a first-class communicator, encouraging collaboration across the team which spans across multiple locations and disciplines
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to articulate complex technical problems to a technical and non-technical audience
- First-class engineering discipline with experience to translate business problems into technical solutions
- Knowledge of Application Support and Development processes
What you’ll get for this role:
- Starting salary of Circa £60,000 (National) or £70,000 (London) (depending on location, skills, experience, and qualifications)
- Generous pension (starting level Aviva contributes 8% when you contribute 2%)
- Eligibility for annual performance bonus
- Family friendly parental and carer’s leave
- 29 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for Aviva products
- Brilliant flexible benefits including electric cars
- Aviva Matching Share Plan and Save As You Earn scheme
- 21 volunteering hours per year
Aviva is for everyone:
We are inclusive – we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Excited but not sure you tick every box? Research tells us that women, particularly, feel this way. So, regardless of gender, why not apply. And if you’re in a job share just apply as a pair.
We flex locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you.
Most of our people are smart working – spending around 60% of their time in our offices and 40% at home.
To find out more about working at Aviva take a look here
We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us an email stating that you have a disclosed disability, and we’ll interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Dylan Wood a call on 07385 426164 or send an email to Dylan.firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.