Jaguar Land Rover
Jaguar Land Rover is harnessing technology to make driving smarter, safer and cleaner. You can help create a world in which responsible, sustainable vehicles revolutionise the driving experience for generations. Our vision is to leverage the incredible potential of technology to build vehicles that not only offer a premium, all-encompassing digital experience, but that also make our customers lives better.
WHAT TO EXPECT
We are looking for a Senior Cyber Security SME with strong experience in Risk and Compliance and Policy and Standards. You will be joining our team and you play a pivotal leading role in continuing to manage and develop our connected vehicles in a secure manner, working within the automotive regulatory environment.
This exciting role will support our agile teams focussing on rapidly deploying new services to the customer. You will be responsible for a wider vehicle cyber security group ensuring the resilience and compliance of our products.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Management of governance forums including Platform Security Working Group and Departmental Security Working Group to perform regular risk reviews with risk owners
- Liaising with development teams to ensure that controls are implemented in accordance with the security risks and controls
- Management of risks that need to be escalated through the governance framework for higher-level management
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
You will possess a strong understanding and knowledge of agile software development, networking and cloud computing, we require an understanding of the deployment and operation of security in cloud environments.
You will be capable of overseeing the research of new guidance, legislation, recommendations and assess against current policy guidelines relevant to Jaguar Land Rover.
We require an ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment and be able to take a wider systems perspective when looking at technology and risks.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Background in the development of information security policy and standards or governance risk and compliance
- Strong working knowledge of ISO 27001 standards
- A good understanding of agile software development, networking and cloud computing
- The ability to work independently and guide junior members of the team
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career with a world-class team, a discounted car purchase and lease scheme for you and your family, membership of a competitive pension plan and performance related bonus scheme. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.
Please be aware that we may close this vacancy for applications before the stated deadline if we receive a high volume of interest. We strongly advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to equal opportunity for all.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.