LT Harper LTD
Senior Cyber Security Professional – Client Facing – Sales and Pre-Sales
Up to £90k – London / Remote
We have an opportunity for a Senior Cyber Security Professional to join a fast-growing Cyber Security Consultancy that is at the forefront of measurable product assurance. This is achieved using their cutting-edge cybersecurity testing software and high-level product evaluations. This is a chance for you to join a greenfield environment at the start at what is projected to be a period of significant growth – approximately 300% over the next 3-4yrs.
Our client is very well backed and following a hugely successful first they’re looking to add to their talent pool by the addition of a Senior Cyber Security Professional whose role will be central to helping grow the business over the coming years.
Our client is backed by the NCSC and also works across a range of industries including the Critical National Infrastructure and as a result, you’ll enjoy the variety that comes from working across a range of industries. This will require flexibility and adaptability as you’ll be exposed to a variety of technical and application areas across a broad range of client development environments.
The Role of the Senior Cyber Security Professional:
- This is a hybrid role, and it is expected that your time will be split 60% working on / running projects and 40% on business development and sales. To support the latter, you’ll have an excellent track record of forming and growing successful customer relationships, maintaining a well-established network of decision-makers with a view to securing repeat / new business.
- The nature of the project work is to establish Cyber Security assurance through the high-level assessment of the process the Vendor has followed to design/manufacture their product with a view to establishing whether best practices and the appropriate standards have been applied. You’ll then deep dive into the product architecture, gathering the necessary evidence to decide if the hardware/firmware has been designed and tested to expose any vulnerabilities within the product and as such, you’ll need solid experience of the hardware/software protection methods that are used in products to minimize attack vectors.
- Given the range of customers, you’ll be dealing with it’s altogether possible that you’ll be required to think laterally and develop bespoke approaches to individually tailored evaluation and testing and strategies.
- The role of the senior Cyber Security Professional is very much a client-facing role, and as such would suit someone with a consultative approach, a logical thinker with an exploratory mind, and broad technical knowledge of the Cyber Security landscape. Someone with the ability to plan evaluation and test activities, gather evidence and back themselves to use this evidence to assess and present their finding to the customers on their product’s security implementations.
Requirements of the Senior Cyber Security Professional
- At least 7 years experience in cybersecurity-related roles.
- Cybersecurity qualifications (e.g., CISSP, CEH, etc.)
- Possess the ability to present technical issues to technical and non-technical people alike.
- Experience working for a product developer, test lab, or technical consultancy business.
- Business development experience (identifying new opportunities and run bids).
- Project management exposure/skills.
- Familiarity with cybersecurity standards (like IEC62443 etc.)
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Enthusiasm and aptitude for rapid learning and developing new skills.
If working with a friendly team of passionate tech professionals sounds like something, you’d like to be part of, then please get in touch.
For more information on the Senior Cyber Security Professional role apply online or reach out to Ryan Kelly at [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.