Senior Cyber Security Incident Responder
Senior Cyber Security Incident Responder, Permanent, Birmingham – 85% Remote
Hays are working in partnership with a global leader in digital transformation, who are growing their Cyber Security team.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Cyber Security professional with Incident Response experience to move into a growth area of the business.
Flexible working patterns in their Birmingham Security Operations Centre.
- Lead cyber security incident response engagements, covering incident handling and coordination, technical analysis and investigation through to recovery
- Identify patterns and behaviours related to threat actors and propose improvements to detection and protection processes
- Lead and support digital forensics investigations and produce technical findings reports
- Act as an escalation point to the SOC from a technical and consultative perspective
- Cyber Security Professional, specialising in Security Incident Response & Security Operations
- Endpoint and network-based analysis. (EDR, WAF, IDS/IPS, NGFW, Network Anomaly etc.)
- Ability to hunt for known and unknown threats and disseminate intel into TECHINT/OPINT for IOC/TTP integration into SOC detection and protection capabilities
- Solid grasp of any of the following security frameworks; NIST, PCI DSS, ISO:27001 or The Critical Security Controls for Effective Cyber Defence
What you’ll get in return:
- Attractive salary
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more
- Flex benefits system – exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits
- Retail discounts
- Pension – matching contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms
Applicants MUST have the right to work in UK. Due to the nature of this role, sponsorship cannot be offered.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.