Passionate about IT Security? Looking for the next move to advance your career? If so.. then look no further. We are working with a leading NI based company in their search for a Senior Cyber Security Engineer. The Senior Cyber Security Engineer will be a key resource working with a wider team on all issues relating to cyber security planning, preparedness, and response across the organisation. The right candidate will be responsible for the delivery, management, reporting and administration of cyber security related areas, such as-
- Security & Risk Management,
- Security, Security Assessment/Testing and Security Operations
- engagement with other teams
Some of the responsibilities of this role include-
- Ensuring the operational delivery and implementation of the cybersecurity plan that is underpinned by the cybersecurity strategy as well as the development of the cybersecurity strategy.
- Developing and managing the operational delivery of the cyber security road map and development plan in line with the cybersecurity strategy.
- Managing service providers and vendors associated with cyber as required.
- Working with technology owners to ensure adherence with the cyber security strategy.
- Working to ensure that agreed security standards and technologies in support of the cybersecurity strategy and plan are implemented and monitored.
To be successful in this role, the right candidate will-
- Educated to degree level or substantial professional experience in a related field
- Experience in the delivery of Security & Risk Management, Asset Security, Security Assessment/Testing and Security Operations.
- An understanding of the current legislation, such as Data Protection and GDPR and of Cybersecurity standards (e.g., Cyber Essentials, Cyber Essentials Plus, ISO27001 or NIST).
- Experience of project management
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.