Senior Cyber Consultant – Security Architecture
Senior Cyber Security Architecture Consultant
This is a rare opportunity to work for one of the top ten defence companies globally. The organisation has Investments and Products across Transport, Energy, Aerospace, Space and Manufacturing. The Cyber division you will be joining is innovator helping customers secure and deliver digital transformation for clients around the world.
This role will specifically be within the Cyber consulting division who work across a diverse range of sectors including not only Defence but Telecommunications, Energy and Finance.
Applicants MUST be UK residents and MUST have the right to work in UK. Due to the nature of this role, sponsorship cannot be offered. You will need to be eligible for UK Security Clearance to be considered for this role.
Your new role
As a Consultant, you will actively listen and empathise to build intimacy while helping to define potential solutions to problems presented. You will need to identify, measure, and analyse the risks attracted by a given digital system and its information assets through the completion of risk assessments, as well as defining and implementing the enabling governance structures that support this process.
You will assist in defining appropriate and proportionate security solutions right the way across people, process and technology aligned to the identified risk picture through security architecture visions, patterns and designs while also giving customers confidence that security is where it needs to be across such a heavily regulated Industry.
This is a hybrid role with 2/3 days a week in office. (Luton, Bristol)
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Eligibility for UK Security Clearance
- Confident understanding of TCP/IP based networking concepts across the OSI model layer as well as the common protocols in use and their key risks..
- Experience of and ability to manage multiple stakeholders and their needs with empathy, finding an appropriate balance of listening and speaking.
- An ambitious and creative drive to help safeguard UK national infrastructure and become a recognised cyber expert.
- Confident ability in communicating why a large functional system requires a given security wrapper in a way best suited to a given stakeholder.
- Varied experience and technical depth in either network, application or system security controls in their design and the risks they mitigate.
What you’ll get in return
- A salary of £50,000-£65,000
- Enhanced Holiday Entitlement
- Company Funded Pension, Life Assurance and Income Protection
- And many more!
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.