Senior Consultant – Security Compliance
Senior Cyber Security Compliance Consultant
One of the top ten defence companies is looking for ambitious and creative cyber professionals to help safeguard UK national infrastructure and become a recognised cyber expert. This role will be positioned in the Cyber Consulting Practice within the organisation to help clients deliver and secure their digital transformation.
This is a hybrid position with 1-2 days in the office based in Bristol.
- Relate and understand the clients’ business and their problems. As a consultant, you will help by actively listening to build meaningful relationship and find potential solutions.
- Identify, measure, and analyse the risks for digital systems and information assets by performing risk assessments.
- Assist with defining appropriate and proportionate security solutions and communicate them effectively to clients through the creation of architecture visions, patterns and designs.
- Assist in building a viable offering for customers as well as help in the technical development of the organisation’s products.
- Assist in defining, implementing and performing assessments of customers’ environments against a given set of criteria in heavily regulated industries.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Eligibility for UK security clearance (applicants MUST have 5 years continuous residency in the UK)
- Be in commutable distance to Bristol or willing to relocate
- Knowledge and experience of compliance, and control frameworks such as NIST SP800-53, ISO 27002 and IEC62443
- Experience measuring compliancy of an organisation or digital system against a given set of security criteria
- Experience in the development and mentoring of junior team members is desirable
What you’ll get in return
- £50k – £65k salary depending on experience
- Enhanced Holiday Entitlement
- Company Funded Pension, Life Assurance and Income Protection
- And many more!
Applicants MUST be UK residents and MUST have the right to work in UK. Due to the nature of this role, sponsorship cannot be offered.
Finding the right role takes careful consideration – and we’re just the life-long partners that can help you on your journey towards success. Here with you every step of the way – we can connect you with opportunities that match your priorities and goals. Because at Hays, we’re Working for your tomorrow.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.