LT Harper LTD
Senior Cyber Security Consultant
£65k – £85k + discretionary Bonus
Hybrid working = Home / Site / Office
As a Senior Consultant, you’ll be involved in transformation projects of all shapes and sizes and across all sectors. Your knowledge of the threat landscape will stay totally current as you upskill with a company that wants is consultants to be at the forefront of cyber and have the ability and desire to offer complete and cutting-edge solutions.
A consistently growing pipeline of diverse new clients as well as long-term partnerships with existing clients makes this the perfect time for you to join a progressive, dynamic, and altogether inclusive company.
The best time to join a Company is to join when it’s growing – because you’ll grow into more senior positions with them.
This is end-to-end work. From the initial assessment, you’ll report on the security maturity and advise on the risk to the business with recommendations for security transformation in line with their risk appetite.
Then with the support of engineers, your strategy gets implemented, and because of the ongoing relations that are maintained, your strategy gets scaled in line with the business growth and the changing threat landscape.
Some of the Skills Required by the Senior Cyber Consultant:
- Experience conducting security risk assessments that consider the entire ISMS, advising on business risk, and giving risk mitigation solutions.
- Microsoft Certifications (MS500, AZ500 and either SC300 or SC400)
- Certs such as CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001 LA / LI – all good but not essential
- Knowledge of and experience implementing information security frameworks and standards such as the ISO 27001, NIST.
- Great coms, both verbal and written with the ability to communicate tech jargon to non tech audiences.
This is a hybrid role, split between home, site visits and office as required.
For more information on the Senior Cyber Consultant Role apply on-line or reach out to Ryan Kelly on firstname.lastname@example.org
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.