Senior Analyst, Commodity Management & Sourcing
Location(s): Any UK location considered with some travel to sites as required.
Summary of Role:
Commodity Manager conducts Make v Buy exercises, develops sourcing strategies and Business Cases, selects sources, negotiates and manages supplier agreements of various types (Commodity/Service/ Consultant/ International) associated with complex supplier requirements.
Liaises with suppliers at various management levels to drive improvement and resolve disputes. Contributes to Business Area and Stakeholder Functional strategies via specific commodity strategies.
Manages and monitors supply chain and supports the drive for business growth, efficiency, profitability and inter company relationships.
Mainn Duties (Leading and/or Supporting):
- Liaising with peers from other functions and RTX businesses and the Functional LT.
- Leads or supports cross-functional teams in conducting Make v Buy exercises and developing and deploying commodity strategies. These strategies include: direct and indirect spend commodities, Target Return on Investment (ROI), commodity risk management, service levels, and approved/preferred suppliers.
- Engages with Stakeholder Functional leads regarding supplier bid and selection criteria.
- Participates in / leads supplier assessments and supplier development activity teams, including the administration of appropriate due diligence activity Leverages commodity opportunities and synergies across RTX.
- Ensures that strategies are in alignment with market conditions, Raytheon requirements, goals and growth plans.
- Leverages supplier and industry capabilities in conjunction with Stakeholder functions to align functional strategies and identify gaps to link supplier capabilities with Raytheon requirements.
- Develops and manages tenders.
- Performs or supports cost and price analysis, develops negotiation strategies, and leads negotiations in order to create value for money outcomes for procuring goods and services.
- Produces business cases/ briefing materials for management reviews Works with suppliers and functional stakeholders to achieve collaborative partnering, strategic relationship management to deliver required service level KPIs.
- Establishes and manages supplier relationships to include supplier continuous improvement/development goals.
- Executes to customer requirements including government regulations, public law and Raytheon policies and procedures.
- Actively promotes the contributions that the function can make to achieving corporate objectives across the organisation, with stakeholders and with the supply chain Continually assesses and promotes sustainable and responsible procurement, including social, cultural and diversity values in the organisation and throughout the supply chain.
- Utilises project management skills and techniques when managing suppliers.
- Evaluates the challenges faced by the organisation and the supply chains and takes action to mitigate risks and to develop opportunities.
- Responsible via subordinate personnel to place all non-Production requirements on suppliers in an expeditious and efficient manner in line with Raytheon policy and commodity strategies and to ensure the execution of the orders.
- Supply Chain, Subcontract Management, Procurement, Commodity and/or related field Flexible and positive attitude.
- Able to lead or perform effectively in a multi functional team.
- Excellent verbal and written communications in proposal and programme governance activities Experience in or exposure to negotiating Low/medium complexity non-standard agreements.
- Problem solving and dispute resolution or knowledge of MRP, SAP and purchase order placement/ material receipt processes.
- Administration of delivery/acceptance/invoicing of goods and services.
- Managing a team Related degree//MCIPS/BA/MBA or equivalent time as a Control Account Manager.
- Team mate selection and Teaming Agreements Experience of developing and managing Subcontractor Relationship Management and collaborative working.
- Programme management skills (IPDS/Risk Management/Programme Gating/ Metrics/SOW Development/Business Finance)
- Knowledge of import/export legislation and logistical requirements
- Working with international suppliers/programmes 6 Sigma process improvement skillset
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.