To find out more about the company and role contact [email protected]
Key Responsibilities of the Security Solutions Architect role:
- Ensure that security requirements and controls are embedded into business change
- Support the architecture of security component services including infrastructure and application design
- Review and input into the appropriate use of security technologies within the company
- Work with stakeholders to build security into new designs and patterns
- Define secure infrastructure and application build/implementations
- Input to technology security roadmaps and strategy
- Support the evaluation of new products and vendors during formal and informal processes
- Input to wider technology stream strategies, design and implementations
- Ownership of security led projects, and participation in non-security led project activities
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Understanding of Security Standards and GRC frameworks like NIST CSF, ISO 27k:2013, Cloud Security Alliance, Togaf 9 etc.
- Ability to provide technical oversight to design and implement security controls for enterprise applications.
- Experience and strong understanding of security access management principles and standards implementations, such as federation (SAML, oauth etc)
- Proficient in the contemporary use of IaaS (AWS & Azure) such as compute, storage, network services, containers and serverless computing
- Understanding of the underlying protocols and technical components used as the basis for security services, including: HTTP, HTTPS, SQL, TCP/IP, Active Directory, LDAP etc
- Competent in UNIX and Windows general configuration and operational activities
- Understanding of traditional database technology and contemporary unstructured data source an advantage.
- Familiarity with scripting and automation technologies (e.g Terraform, Ansible etc)
- CISSP or equivalent security certification preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.